Our San Francisco Tour is one of our most popular tours. Whether you’re coming in from out of town, entertaining out of town guests, or are from the Bay Area but just never took the time to really experience all the amazing sights that make up the City by the Bay, you won’t regret booking an Elite Limousine tour of San Francisco.
But where to start? There’s so much to see and enjoy in San Francisco, you could easily schedule several days of tours and still not see it all. But don’t worry, that’s why we’re here. Elite Limousine has put together a fabulous tour package of all the most requested sights and attractions. Some of the sights you’ll see on your San Francisco limousine tour include:
- The majestic Golden Gate Bridge and its towering sister, the Bay Bridge,
- The cable cars (the country’s only mobile National Landmark),
- Lombard Street (the crookedest street in the world),
- The “Summer of Love’s” Haight-Asbury district,
- Beautiful Golden Gate Park – 1017 acres of lush foliage, where you’ll find the de Young Museum, the Conservatory of Flowers, Academy of Sciences, Japanese Tea Garden, Strybing Arboretum, Stow Lake, the Buffalo Paddock, and Polo Fields,
- Ocean Beach, where San Francisco meets the Pacific Ocean,
- The Palace of Fine Arts – an architectural wonder built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition,
- The very popular Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square,
- The striking one-of-a-kind Transamerica Pyramid building,
- Chinatown – the largest Chinatown outside of Asia,
- The new waterfront Farmer’s Market down at the newly refurbished Ferry Building,
- And much, much more…
Besides riding in luxurious comfort during your limousine tour, one of the best things about an Elite Limousine tour is the flexibility. On a packaged bus tour you’re bound by a pre-set itinerary and a strict schedule (not to mention being crammed together in a bus with 30 strangers). But on an Elite tour, you’re in charge. Your knowledgeable Elite chauffeur & guide will have an exciting and memorable tour planned for you, but if you decide to add a little wrinkle of your own (like maybe getting out and taking a ride on a cable car) then your personal guide & chauffeur will make every effort to accommodate your request.
In addition, our drivers know all the best vantage points to take postcard-perfect photos. So as you’re driving along, he may pull over to the side of the road so you can take breath-taking shots of the Golden Gate Bridge, infamous Alcatraz Island, the beautiful San Francisco Bay, Lombard Street and of course the picturesque San Francisco skyline.
Let Elite show you why San Francisco consistently ranks on top of the list of tourist’s favorite destination spots. Elite Limousine Service is committed to providing you with the best, most enjoyable, personal tour of the San Francisco that you will find anywhere.